Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,411 through 1,420 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Reposition the product pop-up #3279
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. šŸ™‚

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: The search icon appears below #3278
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The magnifying glass icon is displayed using SVG image so it is hard to change its size.

    in reply to: The search icon appears below #3271
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can make it white using below custom CSS code.

    .is-form-style-3 path {
        fill: #FFF;
    }
    in reply to: Reposition the product pop-up #3269
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    div#is-ajax-search-details-2627 {
        margin-left: -915px;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3258
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I visited your site and saw you are using wrong code as following

    li.is-menu {
        margin-left: 100px important!;
    }

    instead, it should be as below.

    li.is-menu {
        margin-left: 100px !important;
    }
    in reply to: How to sort results by parent page title? #3249
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    By default, the WordPress orders it by post/page parent id and not by title.

    We may add this feature in the future version of the plugin but we don’t have an exact timeline for it.

    Currently, you can achieve it by developing custom code.

    Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3248
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I tried to access your shared site to troubleshoot it but it is just displaying the message “Get Ready… Something Really Cool Is Coming Soon”.

    Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: How to sort results by parent page title? #3232
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can order the search results by page title by configuring the search form as described below.

    Order Search Results Posts

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to Re-Index The database #3228
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are always welcome here šŸ™‚

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Search form styline #3221
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #content-full #searchform #searchsubmit {
        max-width: 50px;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,411 through 1,420 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.