Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,421 through 1,430 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Repositionning AJAX results #3196
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    @media (min-width: 800px) {
    div#is-ajax-search-result-97 {
        margin-left: -160px;
    }
    }
    in reply to: Repositionning AJAX results #3190
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Mobile search #3189
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much!

    You are always welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

    in reply to: Mobile search #3183
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please use below CSS code to make the difference between them.

    button.navbar-toggle {
        margin-right: 40px;
    }

    You are most welcome, Iโ€™m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    Iโ€™d really appreciate that. ๐Ÿ™‚

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Format Appearance of the Search Box #3182
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, Iโ€™m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    Iโ€™d really appreciate that. ๐Ÿ™‚

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Mobile search #3171
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    div.is-menu-wrapper {
        width: auto;
            top: 25px;
    }
    in reply to: Mobile search #3163
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    To achieve this, please change the menu search form style to Dropdown or Sliding as described in the below page.

    Change Menu Search Form Style

    in reply to: Format Appearance of the Search Box #3162
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I canโ€™t see options for the font size or the padding in the customizer, can you share a CSS snippet with me for these pieces?

    You can change it using below CSS code.

    header #head_wrp .is-search-form input.is-search-input {
        padding: 8px 8px;
        font-size: 15px;
    }
    in reply to: Repositioning Search bar. #3161
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I still need to mover the search bar over to right side of the header.

    This code did not work:
    li.is-menu {
    margin-left: 25px;
    }

    I can see that code is working on your site.

    Just increase the value 25 in the above code to move it more to the right side of the header.

    Additionally, the button is not aligned with the bottom of the search input field. Is there a way to do this?

    Please use below CSS code to align the button.

    li.is-menu input.search-form-submit {
        padding: 13px 20px;
    }
    in reply to: Mobile search #3142
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,421 through 1,430 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.