Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
You can make changes in the style of search form using Search Form Customizer as displayed in the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.You can change the button color using below CSS code.
li.is-menu input.search-form-submit { background-color: #018ABE; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can change its width by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.is-menu input.is-search-input { width: 200px; }The search form is not overlapping on the View Cart button but the View Cart button is going under the search form, therefore, reducing the width of the search form won’t make any difference.
You have to contact your theme support to move the position of View Cart button.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportCould you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
I am not sure what you meant by “previous versions of an updated post” so could you please describe it a bit more and also share the search page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:
https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5
I’d really appreciate that. 🙂
And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
I need the text (Zadejte hledaný výraz) smaller and the search box smaller.
Use below custom CSS code to achieve this.
.is-search-form.is-form-style input.is-search-input { font-size: 13px; } .is-search-form.is-form-style .is-search-icon { padding: 4px; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.elementor-widget-container form.is-search-form label { width: 200px; float: left; }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI visited your shared site but it seems right click is disabled on it so I couldn’t troubleshoot it.
Could you please temporarily enable the right-click so that I can help you to resize it?
You can move it to the right using below CSS code.
li.is-menu { margin-left: 25px; }You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
li.is-menu { display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; } li.is-menu .search-form input[type="search"] { padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; width: 200px; float: left; } li.is-menu input.search-form-submit { margin-top: 0; } nav#genesis-nav-primary { width: auto; }- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login