Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
If I add Ivory search widget to my website with elemntor it comes up empty and I can’t edit it.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?
If I use the normal (search) widget then it works perfectly but for some reason I just can’t change the width of the search bar.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to change its width?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou have not added it in the Menu but in your site header.
Please remove it from your site header and add it to the menu as shown in the attached screenshots.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.As said above, If you want to display it at the end of the menu then please display it on the menu and I will help you to reposition it.
You can display it on the menu and remove it from the header as described in the below pages.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the Refined theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages and its text will be displayed on the search results page but your site theme controls it.
You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI don’t see the Ivory Search form used anywhere on the shared site.
Please advise.
October 2, 2019 at 12:12 PM in reply to: Posts Do not Display by author name on search result page. #3041You are most welcome here 🙂
October 1, 2019 at 2:53 PM in reply to: Is it possible to OR (not AND) search a large number of terms #3031I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
I could confirm the issue in the free version of the plugin.
The issue will be resolved in the upcoming version of the plugin.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Where do you want to display it exactly?
I visited your site and displays in the header for me as shown in the attached screenshot.
If you want to display it at the end of the menu then please display it in the menu and I will help you to reposition it.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Do you have any other site where we can test it?
Also, please try using the below solutions to fix this issue.
https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-504-gateway-timeout-error-in-wordpress/
https://www.hostinger.in/tutorials/504-gateway-timeoutHow to Fix a 504 Gateway Timeout Error on Your WordPress Site
September 30, 2019 at 8:54 PM in reply to: Posts Do not Display by author name on search result page. #3023You can achieve this developing custom code in by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider hiring us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login