Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,481 through 1,490 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Suporte #2795
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: rates not showing #2794
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for posting in the forum.

    I am not sure regarding what you are talking about so could you please describe it a bit more in detail so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Align Search box with menu #2784
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Sure, I can help you but it is your site-specific so I need to access your site to help you.

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to align it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Change Search (Field) #2783
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can change it by editing the search form and then use the Search Form Customizer from the Customize section.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: AJAX Results Link to Invalid Links #2769
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Is the form agreement text displayed in the AJAX search results a PDF file title?

    Could you please share me the screenshot of the page that you get clicking on that link?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: suggesting items before user has typed anything #2754
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    If you are developing custom code then keep it in the separate plugin so that the Ivory Search plugin update won’t affect it.

    in reply to: Google AMP Support #2753
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    As the javascript code is required to make it work so it won’t work If the JavaScript code is removed from the webpage.

    in reply to: Design style search box and conflict with side menu #2743
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you with this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Design style search box and conflict with side menu #2741
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can display the search icon next to search box by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    form.is-form-style-3 label {
        float: left;
        width: 83%;
    }
    in reply to: suggesting items before user has typed anything #2739
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the plugin doesn’t provide this feature but it may be implemented in the future version of the plugin.

    To achieve this, you have to develop custom code.

    Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

Viewing 10 posts - 1,481 through 1,490 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.