Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
Ok then could you please ask the addon developer whether it removes the javascript from the page as the Ivory Search plugin includes javascript file in the web page to make it work?
I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
I have your search on this page for searching posts https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/categorie/edelstenen/edelsteen-werking/
I would like to have that same style for my search on shop (woocommerce) https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/edelsteen/edelsteen-wissel-sieraden/
You are using AJAX search on woocommerce page, therefore, it is displayed differently.
The search form is displayed by the theme that you are using on your site so to match them you can change it by editing theme searchform.php file in the child theme as described in the following page.
If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.
You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/
I have 1 other issue with the ajax search I like to have the results on the result page and when I click that option and I execute a search on the website my menu “product met edelsteen op” disappears. Any idea why and how to solve this. Before search it looks like this (side menu intact) https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/edelsteen/edelsteen-wissel-sieraden/edelsteen-hanger-doorboord/
after search it looks like this (site menu “Product met edelsteen op” is gone) https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/?s=amethist&id=7823&post_type=product
That side menu is developed in such a way that it doesn’t display on WooCommerce product search results page like https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/?s=amethist&id=7823&post_type=product but it displays on other search results pages such as https://edelsteen-atelier.nl/?s=amethist&id=7823
It has nothing to do with the plugin.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
We are troubleshooting it.
Could you please tell me how you have created the AMP version of your website?
If you are displaying the search form in the menu then could you please try setting its search form style to default as described in the below page?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportYou are most welcome here 🙂
Just change the left property value 0 in the above CSS code to -20px or more until it displays properly for you on iPad.
You didn’t click on the Settings tab so please click on it as shown in the attached screenshot.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.You can share it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic or send it on admin@ivorysearch.com
Also, as requested above please tell me which color you want to apply on button.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
This is a custom requirement so you have to develop custom code to achieve it.
Could you please share the page URL from your site where you want to change its color and tell me which color so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportPlease try using below custom CSS code to achieve it.
.sf-menu li.is-menu.dropdown form { min-width: 320px; left: 0; right: auto; }I am not sure which information you are talking about so please be a bit specific and tell me exactly what you are referring to.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login