Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,501 through 1,510 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search Icon color won't change #2692
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Yes, the WordPress customizer only displays the website by resizing the browser, therefore, your “tagDiv Mobile Theme” plugin functionality won’t work there.

    You can change the magnifier icon color by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu-wrapper .is-menu svg.search-icon {
        fill: #FFF;
        margin: 15px 15px 0 0;
        float: right;
    }
    
    .is-menu-wrapper .is-menu button.is-search-submit {
        margin: 0;
    }
    
    .is-menu-wrapper .is-menu input.is-search-input {
        width: 230px;
    }
    in reply to: Move to Search #2691
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    The search bar in the menu is down because you are watching it in the customizer where the menu doesn’t have enough space.

    Please see it visiting your site front end.

    If you don’t want the search bar in the menu then please remove it from the menu as described in the below page.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    We can display the search bar on the header full width but for that, I need to access your site and when I try to visit your site then it just displays me “Página em construção…”.

    Please make sure that your site is accessible so that I can help you.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here 🙂

    in reply to: Move to Search #2680
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please remove the search form from the menu and instead display it in the site header as described below.

    Display Search Form In Site Header

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I could confirm it on my test site.

    I will remove those shortcodes from the search result in the upcoming version of the plugin.

    In the meanwhile, you can set Description option of AJAX search results to Excerpt and add the excerpt text manually where you are using WPBakery page builder.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search Icon color won't change #2672
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Are you displaying the search form in the menu?

    Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to change its color?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Cannot change Search form in Settings #2660
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Sure I will notify you here.

    in reply to: Cannot change Search form in Settings #2658
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could confirm the issue on my test site which is fixed and the latest version of the plugin containing fix will be released soon.

    in reply to: Doubts #2648
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I am not sure which product category you are referring to so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing its screenshot and the site URL where it is displaying?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Pre sales question #2641
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I tried to make a search with a word with an accent this morning and now my website is down??

    What exactly did you do causing this issue?

    I visited your shared site and got a message “Ce site rencontre des difficultés techniques.”.

    Performing the search doesn’t change anything on the site but just performs a query on the database.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,501 through 1,510 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.