Forum Replies Created
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login
- AuthorPosts
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
As discussed in the live chat that you can increase its width by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings
.k2t-menu li form.is-search-form { width: 1000px; max-width: 100%; } .k2t-menu li form.is-search-form label { width: 68%; display: inline-block; vertical-align: sub; } .k2t-menu li form.is-search-form label input.is-search-input { width: 100%; }Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.
Sure, we will implement this feature in the future version of the plugin.
Thanks,
Ivory Search SupportThank you for sharing the site URL.
Please use the below custom CSS code to make it full width.
#content .is-form-style label { width: 90%; } #content .is-form-style input.is-search-input { width: 100%; }I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportThank you for sharing the site URL and the screenshots.
I can’t access your shared site page as it is getting redirected to the login page.
Please advise.
Also, please share the screenshot of the category that you have selected to exclude from search.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening and also share the screenshots of the search form settings that you have configured so that I can troubleshoot it?
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportI hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
You can change its colour as described in the below topic.
Best regards,
Ivory Search SupportOk
I logged into your site and saw the premium version of Envira Gallery plugin does not save image caption as normal WordPress image caption but saves it differently, therefore, it is not getting saved.
Could you please contact the Envira Gallery support to know whether they save the image caption data?
Sorry to hear that it didn’t work for you but this can be theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.
- AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic. Click To Login