Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,541 through 1,550 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Ivory search use with Envira Gallery #2421
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for sharing your site credentials but I don’t have your site URL to log in so could you please share it?

    in reply to: Cannot get to next page after search. #2419
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    I could confirm the issue on your shared site but it is working fine on my test site using default WordPress theme.

    I can see it is working fine on your site also If we remove the post type from the search as displayed in the below URL.

    https://inthekitch.net/?s=electric+skillet

    This can be Storied theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How to Move Search Box to Right of Menu? #2418
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this as described in the below page.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory search use with Envira Gallery #2417
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Then would you mind if I log in to your site and test it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

    in reply to: Ivory search use with Envira Gallery #2414
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I don’t get any caption value in the Envira plugin metadata as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please share me the screenshot of it?

    Are you using the premium version of the plugin?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Align search box to menu #2396
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can resolve this issue by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .is-menu.default form {
        max-width: 310px;
    }

    We will resolve the issue in the future version of the plugin.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Ivory search use with Envira Gallery #2379
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can configure the search form to achieve it as described in the below page.

    Search Media Files Or Attachments

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Turn off autocomplete #2315
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Awesome great to see you got that achieved.

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Have a fantastic day!

    in reply to: Turn off autocomplete #2311
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search form and its text field are displayed by the theme that you are using on your site so you can change it by editing theme searchform.php file in the child theme as described in the following page.

    How to create a custom search form in WordPress

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I am not sure exactly but try deactivating the below plugins.

    display posts
    magento 2 catalog search
    namedirectory

Viewing 10 posts - 1,541 through 1,550 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.