Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,571 through 1,580 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Search function not returning results #2155
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Are you configuring the default search form or created a new one?

    Also please do not select any post type in the dropdown as shown in the attached screenshot.

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi James,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Are you using any cache plugin on your site?

    If yes then please try clearing the cache or temporarily disabling the cache plugins.

    If the issue still persists then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Mike,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search results page is displayed by the search.php file of the theme that you are using on your site so the plugin doesn’t control how the pages and its links will be displayed on the search results page and its functionality but your site theme controls it.

    You can change this developing custom code in the search.php file of your child theme by contacting the theme author or consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site or WordPress agency.

    You can also consider us to develop it for you using the form https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search not working on mobile #2098
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Search not working on mobile #2096
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Steve,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    It seems the theme specific issue that you are using on your shared site.

    To resolve the issue you can always display the search text box on mobile by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    @media screen and (max-width: 768px){
    .is-menu.dropdown form {
        display: block !important;
        position: static;
    }
    .is-menu.dropdown > a,
    .is-menu.dropdown form input[type=submit] {
        display: none;
    }
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: [Support request] Exclude from search #2095
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you very much!

    in reply to: Search showing 0 results #2092
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Not an issue at all.

    I searched ‘a’ on your site and it is dispalying the search results on the below page without any issue.

    https://www.imprentagraficar.es/?s=a&id=m

    Please advise.

    Also, if you want to search all pages, portfolio and portfolio categories then you don’t need to select them so please remove them as shown in the attached screenshots.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: [Support request] Exclude from search #2080
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: [Support request] Exclude from search #2077
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You can hide this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .search-results article.wpws_content_filters {
        display: none;
    }
    in reply to: [Support request] Exclude from search #2075
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,571 through 1,580 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.