Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,561 through 1,570 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Ivory search plugin does not appear in the main menu #2223
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Please share me your website URL and also the screenshot of the Menus screen from your site admin area.

    in reply to: Ivory search plugin does not appear in the main menu #2220
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please make sure that you have also configured its menu settings as described in the below documentation.

    Display Search Form In Menu

    If it still doesn’t work for you then could you please share me the screenshot of plugin menu settings and also share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Menu search box styling #2214
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Menu search box styling #2212
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Doug,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can achieve this by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    #primary-menu .is-menu input.search-field {
        background: #FFF;
        color: #000;
        float: right;
    }
    
    #primary-menu .is-menu form label{
        float: right;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Align search icon with menu #2189
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    @Jstonedorval To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://ivorysearch.com/support/ instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

    If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

    We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

    in reply to: Exclude category name from the search. #2182
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. 🙂

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Howard,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    The search form and its placeholder text are displayed by the theme that you are using on your site so you can change it by editing theme searchform.php file in the child theme as described in the following page.

    How to create a custom search form in WordPress

    Alternatively, you can change the text by translating your theme or using any of the below plugins.

    Say what?

    Real-Time Find and Replace

    We are going to implement these options in the future version of the plugin so that you can change it easily.

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Exclude category name from the search. #2167
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Please make sure that you have not configured the search form to search category name as described in the below page.

    Search Category Terms Title

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search function not returning results #2165
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I logged into your shared site and confirmed the issue but it is working fine on my test site as shown in the attached screenshot.

    This can be theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

    Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Ivory Search plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Search function not returning results #2159
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

    Could you please share me the whole plugin search form settings screenshots?

    Alternatively, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,561 through 1,570 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.