Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,621 through 1,630 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.

  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Align search icon with menu #1750
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome, I’m glad I was able to help you in this matter. There is no obligation but by your kind words I wonder if I could trouble you to leave a review based on this experience here:

    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/add-search-to-menu/reviews/?filter=5

    I’d really appreciate that. šŸ™‚

    And if I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

    in reply to: Several search fields #1749
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    You are most welcome here šŸ™‚

    in reply to: Align search icon with menu #1739
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can align it by adding the below CSS code in the Custom CSS option of Ivory Search plugin settings on the path Ivory Search -> Settings -> Settings

    .site-header .is-menu {
        display: inline-block;
    }

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Several search fields #1734
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Currently, the plugin doesn’t provide options to create multiple search fields but we will implement it in the future version of plugin.

    To achieve this now, you have to develop custom code.

    If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site.

    You can also hire us using https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How do I remove the post details from a search result? #1703
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Thank you for your question.

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: How do I get the search results to show an image? #1702
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

    I’d like users to search my images

    You can search images as described in the below documentation.

    Search Media Files Or Attachments

    and have the result show the image, not just the title

    The search results page and images in it are displayed by search.php file of the theme that you are using on your website.

    To display images in place of links, you have to develop custom code in the search.php file of the theme which you can do by contacting the theme developer or get custom code developed for it from https://ivorysearch.com/custom-work/

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search for pictures #1694
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to remove it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Problem with customization #1693
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: search form styling #1688
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    The search form is styled by the theme that you are using on your site.

    The search forms displayed in the screenshot of plugin documentation are styled by the default WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme.

    If you want to style your search form like Twenty Seventeen theme search form then you can do so by developing custom CSS code and using it on your site as described in the below plugin documentation.

    Use Custom CSS Code

    Best regards,
    Ivory Search Support

    in reply to: Search does not include page tags #1679
    Ivory Search
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1,826

    Hi Paul,

    I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

    You can search Tags by title and description by configuring the search form as explained in the below plugin documentation.

    Search Category Terms Title

    Search Category Terms Description

    Please advise if you have more questions.

    Best Regards,
    Ivory Search

Viewing 10 posts - 1,621 through 1,630 (of 1,715 total)

You must be logged in to create new topic or reply to the topic.